Monday, December 17, 2012

Tip of the Day 12/17/12

(image)

If you haven't been on my blog before, first off, warm welcomes, and here's what these tips of the day are. I do these every so often, and honestly, they're kind of random. Like me. :D

How do I decide my tips of the day? Well, I have a bunch of random tips and tricks that I've picked up over the course of my young life, and I like to share them with people who haven't stumbled across such knowledge yet. So, getting on to it, today's topic is on making the perfect smudged liner!

Read on for more!


So I know not all of us want intense smokey eyes like the picture above (it's a gorgeous reference, I must say.), but for an everyday look, smudged eyeliner is a great way to make your look more casual and your gaze more piercing.

When you apply eyeliner, try to find a kohl or pencil eyeliner. It's really a lot softer than liquid can be when it dries, so it's easier to move around to your content. Line the rims of both your top and bottom eyelid and then scrunch your eyes like you just woke up to your phone and the light is blinding you (it happens to the best of us). Clean up the unclean lines underneath your eyes, then apply another layer of eyeliner on the top lid only to intensify the color. Smudge it a little with a Q-tip, and you're ready to go!

Oh! Pick up line of the day! wasn't sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I’m close I see heaven in your eyes. -wink-

Thanks for reading, I'm so eternally grateful for you just checking out this post!

Your teenage beauty addict that has no life,

Mai



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles