Sunday, December 9, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 6: Violet


Okay today's challenge made me stumble a bit because I don't really have a violet nail color in my vast collection... Kind of awkward. SO I MADE IT WORK. Oh, and to devoted readers of my blog (I love you) I'm dreadfully sorry for not posting (what's new?) because school has hit me hard. Remember, I have school and somewhat of a life outside of blogging, but I really do try to get good posts out there for you guys. Onward!

If you want to see more pictures and colors I used, read on!



In today's look I used:
 Essie's Boxer Shorts
Alpine Snow by OPI
LA Colors Nail Lacquer in Crystal Glitter

I know, I know, it's not really a true violet color, but it'll do for today, alright? I'm so excited for snow to fall here in Washington.When people complain about bad driving weather and all that, I'm just like, well suck it up! It's a chance to sled and drink hot chocolate whenever and wherever!

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles