Sunday, September 16, 2012

Are You Up to the Challenge?

The 31 Day Nail Challenge that is! I'm going to take up this tedious exciting challenge with open arms! YEAH! Wait. I still have school. Maybe I'll take it slow? Yep, I think I'll spread it out opposed to 31 consecutive nails in a row because 1. I need to let my nails breathe. 2. Between homework and social-ness, I don't have enough time. Read on for more...

For those of you that aren't familiar with the 31 Day Nail Polish, read about the original post here from Chalkboard Nails. Basically, it's a challenge to do 31 different consecutive nail arts, based on this chart:



I'm excited to start! (: Hopefully I can get a post up in the next few days or so.

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles