Sunday, December 9, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 5: Blue

I'm not super fond of the color blue on my nails unless it's a rare, GORGEOUS color that only comes once in a lifetime, so I had a hard time thinking of designs for this challenge. But I did do a weird french tip/stripes/something design that looked okay. For the challenge, look no further than here.

Read on for more information!



Don't mind my awkward right hand..
Yeah, honestly, I'm just excited to get on to the real designs. But I'm working on it! Stay tuned to see my progress on the challenge!

Lovingly yours,

Mai




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles