Wednesday, December 26, 2012

EOTD Tuesday: Christmas Edition!



Happy Holidays and merry Christmas to all of you beautiful people!

I freaking love Christmas with a burning passion. Cookies, presents, giving, cookies, recieving, being together, cookies, hot chocolate, family, friends, candy canes, everything flavored peppermint, and of course, an occasional cookie. (;

But it's honestly the holiday that I look forward to the most every year. Besides my birthday. And anyway, I just wanted to show you an EOTD (Eye Of The Day) made up just for today, as I'm going to be spending time with the family (don't want to look like a drag queen). I usually like to play up my eyes rather than my lips because... well... my lips are rather large for my biology. And I don't like them.

Let's move on, shall we?


This EOTD is my festive family time look. You know when you have all those judgemental aunts and uncles, and your little cousins flying around, you don't want intense smokey eyes ruining the happy glow. So, this is a lighter daytime look that is still festive, yet not too intense that your great-aunt will look at you with a fading grin saying, "Oh... my little (insert your name here) has grown up. Heh."












Products used:

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer (can find here)
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Foxy (alll over the eye area) and Faint (crease) [used the Naked Essentials Palette]
NYX Eyeshadow Single in Kiwi (x)
Urban Decay Glide-On 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (x)
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black (x)


Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai

Edit: I know this was posted an hour after Christmas ended, but I was spending time with my family and friends. So just... deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles