Saturday, December 8, 2012

2013's Color of the Year is... Emerald Green!


Pantone has announced that 2013's Color of the Year will be Emerald Green, if you couldn't tell from the title of the post.

"Lively. Radiant. Lush... A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance, and harmony."

And that, folks, was just an excerpt from the website. I'm rather glad that next year emerald will be the color, as opposed to tangerine that was all the rage this year. It's a lot easier for me to work with, and it's perfect for the upcoming holidays!

If you haven't noticed, 2013 is just around the corner, so get on the train!

Do we need inspiration? I think yes.

Jayma Mays 
Read on for more inspiration!


Gucci Spring 2011






As usual, thanks for reading, I love you all, and I'll be posting an eye look on this soon (hopefully).

Signing off,

xoxo Mai

Image credit: [x][x][x][x][x][x]


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles