Friday, November 9, 2012

OPI My Very First Knockwurst: Swatch and Review


Hello lovelies, how are you? I'm doing fine, thanks for wondering if you did. It's FRIDAY! TGIF! I'm actually a loser so I'm just going to be making posters for my Relay for Life team* and watching movies with the fam tonight instead of that thing regular teenagers do.. what is it? Par-taying? Sounds boring. ;)

I was excited when I found this nail polish, because I really liked the nudes in this collection. The OPI Germany collection (here) has a wide variety of darks and lights, but I always love the names of the polishes! Some of them are actually really creative, like Don't Talk Bach to Me. That one always cracks me up because I'm kind of an orcha-dork.

P.S. I apologize for the green stains on my fingers, I just finished painting and the paint refused to come off of  my fingers.

Read on for the review and more swatches!




My Very First Knockwurst is a very pretty nude-y pink. It almost reminds me of strawberry milk tea. As you can probably notice, the polish goes on a little streaky. That may be because of application or some other odd reason, but this formula went on pretty okay. It wasn't too thick, but it wasn't opaque after one coat. The formula threw me off for this one, which disappointed me because I usually love OPI polishes. But overall, I could probably deal with it. If you want a unique color, you should grab this polish. It's a really pretty nude-y pink, and I don't think I have one like this. This nail polish retails for about $6-8.50 depending on where you live/what store. The swatch is without any base or topcoat, and when I did put topcoat on, it smoothed out fine. In all, Mai likes! 

Blog Rating for OPI My Very First Knockwurst: B+
Maybe the formula was wacky for me, but it filled out in the end with topcoat.

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles