Sunday, November 10, 2013

NOTD: Fall At Its Finest



Burgundy is always a hot color for autumn, so this season appropriate color was naturally my first color pick when I decided my chipped, pink nails were long overdue for a makeover. And gold is a nice accent color, so why not?

For more pictures, look no farther than the jump!



Products used:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Skyfall (from the Skyfall collection)
OPI Goldeneye (also from the Skyfall collection)
Seche Vite Top Coat

I'm sorry, I just realized that both of the colors I used were actually both from the Skyfall collection that was out... last year? I'm terribly sorry to say that those were limited edition, but they could still be found in discount beauty websites that sell LE products.

I hope y'all are having a most fantastical fall and I'll post here real soon! (:


Sending love,





1 comment:

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles