Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Installments in SS

Hello readers. You know I love you, right? And you know I have school to attend, right?

I'M SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU. I just am so jam-packed with volleyball, piano, school, everything! So I will try to make it up to you! I promise! This is where the new installments come in!

Oh and if you didn't know (which you shouldn't because I made it up on whim), SS stands for Stylish Scribbles. The blog name. Readeth more after the jump!



Okay new installments. There will be weekly, yes, I said it, weekly posts, and sometimes daily, and I promise to uphold this. This also helps my organization skills when I want to overly blog about something, and then it turns into an oh, ignore the other beauty topic time. This is how it will most likely roll:


Mascara Monday
EOTD Tuesday
Dupe Wednesday
Hair-spiration Thursday
FOTD Friday
Lip-Smackin’ Saturday
Skin Care Sunday

Yeah, okay. I couldn't find anything that started with a W. So it's a lame name. That's okay with me. Let me go into more depth of what each of these mean.

Mascara Monday: Obviously self-explanatory... I'll be talking to you about the many mascaras I encounter in my life, and it will be a review type thing. I test, I show results with no tampering on my part, and you read.

EOTD Tuesday: EOTD stands for Eye of the Day. Basically, I show you an eye-makeup look, and I think I will do tutorials for each one. Yep, yep.

Dupe Wednesday: For those of you who don't know, dupe is short for duplicate. It's pretty much where I find something that looks exactly like another beauty product. Dupes are most common with drugstore brands to high-end.

Hair-spiration Thursday: Pretty self-explanatory. I find beautiful hair, I share it with you, and I might possibly find a way to make the hair myself. ;)

FOTD Friday: FOTD stands for Face of the Day, I'll create a face of the day, you see what I used, and it will commence.

Lip Smackin' Saturday: Yayy, here I get to do something like EOTD. I test out/show you a lip product, or do anything that has to do with your smoochers actually. Might be a review, might be a test out, might be a OMGILOVETHISPRODUCT, who knows?

Skin care Sunday: Self explanatory.

Okay, I'm tired. And I have homework. Have to balance and prioritize! :) Thanks for reading, as always, and have an amazing day!

~Your rambling beauty addict, Mai

4/30
Okay, the delay is because I'm setting everything up and stocking up on spring/summer beauty products. Sorry. -_- I will make it up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles