Friday, May 3, 2013

Looks for Less: Jessica Alba's Travel Outfit




Hi all of you beautiful people. As some of you know, I lost my camera, and it had a lot of pictures of reviews and other assortment of things, including an OOTD (Outfit of the Day) that was taken at a beautiful sunset. I'm pretty bummed, it was a nice point-and-shoot. But, I'm going to save up for a new camera as soon as I can. So, from now on, I'm either going to give you crap photos taken with my phone, or I'll find somebody who can take pictures of me.

... Wouldn't that be so creepy? Just getting a close-up of my eye for mascara reviews or whatever.. Weird.

Anyway, back to today's topic, above you see the beautiful Jessica Alba, coming back from her spring break (as am I!). Her travel getup from the airport is a perfectly put together ensemble that reminds me a lot of summer, what with the red, white, and blue. She's wearing red Chanel Striped Platform Sandals, a beautiful navy rimmed Tory Burch Classic Grosgrain Fedora, a red Michael Stars sweater over a white tank top, khakis, and carrying a Kate Spade floral bag that's simply gorgeous.

You like the outfit but don't like the price? That's where I come in and attempt to help! Read: attempt.





In the slideshow, I picked a few things out that were considerably lower priced, and create the same look, though not exactly the same. If you like more of these, feel free to comment below or tell me about it via Twitter/email!

More posts (and makeup reviews) coming soon!  Baisers de papillon,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles