Monday, September 24, 2012

At the 2012 Emmy's: Orange and Yellow.


Leslie Mann in Naeem Khan
Haha, that's funny. Because my next post soon will be about orange, too.

Anyhoo! I was watching the Emmy's last night, and I saw so many gorgeous draping and tight dresses alike. But one thing I saw so frequently was the orange dresses. Every shade of orange, but just so much!! My eyes were blinded. I think the stylists are trying to say, Dahling, citrus is the new black.

I don't know about you, but I'm hesitant about hopping on the Citrus train.


Here are a few of the looks I found interesting:
Claire Danes in Lanvin

Padma Lakshmi in Monique Lhuillier
Kaley Cuoco in Angel Sanchez

Ginnifer Goodwin also in Monique Lhullier
I think the one I loved the most was Claire Danes in a sunny Lanvin gown. It was so GORGEOUS with her hair, and it just made me happy when I saw her accept the many awards to Homeland, her show.

That's all for now, I'll post very, very soon! (: I love you all thanks for reading!

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles