Thursday, September 27, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 2: Orange



Hello, lovelies. It's an icky day in Washington State today. I wish we had summer sun still. But that's kinda a huge feat for the clouds that hang over WA.

Anyhoo, I've finally got up to painting my nails! And let me warn you, they aren't a pure shade of orange and that is for a few reasons:
1. I didn't really have many oranges to choose from, I mean come on!
2. Girrl, would you put pure orange/pumpkin barf on your nails? I don't think so.

So I kinda stretched the rules a bit and went with a dominantly orangey-coral. And a few more pops of orange. Oh, and if you have no flippin' IDEA what I'm talking about, then mozey on over here! Then life shall be simpler. For more pictures read on!


Yeah, I got impatient with the scotch tape..
I didn't actually particularly like this day, just because orange is a hard color to work with. I'm really excited for Day 3, which is orange! (:

Thanks for reading, read some more while you're here, alrighty?

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles