Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tip of the Day: 5/15/13


(image)

Hi, friends!

If you're new to the blog, welcome! If you're returning, welcome back! I hope y'all are having a great day today, I have a beauty tip of the day today for you! It really helps for all those lazy, non-morning people (me.) out there.

Ramble alert: Recently, I've been sleeping in 10-15 minutes later than usual. I usually wake up at around 6AM, though I used to wake up at 5:45. I have less time to get my purdy together. I think it might be the lack of sleep I've been getting lately, especially since I've had testing and such. There are only 5 weeks left of school to this day! asdfjlqwertyuiop

Psst... read on after the jump for the tip!



Today's Tip:  If you apply mascara only to the outer corners of your lashes (upper lashline), it opens and lifts your eye, therefore making you look more awake. It's also more natural than caking it on the bottom lashline and the inner lashes.

Blog posts have been a scarce thing lately, but I'm trying, ladies and gents. I'll be at my local Relay for Life (possible blog post, though I'll be exhausted afterwards), walking for 24 hours in representation for the fact that cancer never sleeps! I'm also testing out some new drugstore products, and one last bit of news...

I'm thinking of dyeing my hurrr! It's virgin hair, yes, but I feel like it's time for a new look. Especially because summer's coming up! For now, I'm thinking of putting dark auburn/chestnut highlights/streaks in my hair to play it up a bit. I might also try a subtle, very gradient ombre (even though yeah, I'm way behind on the trend train) because I really don't like if the color is very prominent. Such as, you can see where the color starts, like one straight line of blond against brown, I just think it should blend smoothly.

Anyway! Until next time, readers!

Hearts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles