Friday, April 13, 2012

How to Make a Small Crown Braid

Whee, this is my first tutorial, readers! :D I'm happy, happy days are ahead if this works out. Okay, here we go.


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. If you don't have wavy and thick (don't worry, I don't like it either) hair like me, use texturizing spray and thickening serum to amp up your locks.
  2. Part your hair in a left side part, not too deep, not too close to the middle.
  3. Take a 1" piece of hair from above your right ear.
  4. Start brading it normally, right over left, right over left, etc. until you get to the end of your little chunk of hair. Make sure you braid it tight, or else your hair will get an ugly bump in this next part.
  5. Flip the braid over to your head so that the end of the braid is tucked behind your other ear.
  6. Bobby pin the tail securely so the braid doesn't fall out.
  7. Pull the hair behind your ear to the front, so you are covering the tail and bobby pin.
  8. Voila! Your headband is complete!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first little hair tutorial, and questions, comments, or concerns are always welcome in my little comments box down there. Thank you, and stay beeyootiful!

~Your ever rambling beauty lover, Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles