Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hoping a Fantabulous Weekend to You All!


Magnolia 'Alexandrina' Buds ©Kim Smith 2013
(photo credit: Good Morning Gloucester

What are you all up to this weekend? This week, I've been cruising in school, but I'm prepping for a heavy week of finals this upcoming week, as the third quarter is coming to an end. Sad note: I lost my digital camera on a district bus to a volleyball game, I'm really hoping I can find it again. I highly doubt it though, as there were two different buses I have to track down. So, there might be a shortage of posts with original photos in it, bummer because my birthday's on Wednesday. You might get a few crap cell phone pictures, but that's the best I can do for now. I hope your first spring weekend is beautiful and sunny!

If you're in a link cruising mood, check out what I'm currently reading:

I love mint chocolate ice cream, but mint chocolate brownies? Whoa girl, let's calm down before we engorge ourselves.

What would happen if all Disney Princesses were from horror stories? Warning: This might scar some that are highly attached to their beloved princesses of their childhood.

Skinny jeans not tight enough? Try AE's new Skinny Skinny jeans.

Since spring is coming around again, floral prints are back! Grab this pretty floral dress from Modcloth while it lasts! I would pair it with a pair of black gladiator sandals and a pair of pink-rimmed retro sunnies, the perfect transitioning outfit to spring!

Add a pop of purple into your life with these flats.

Celebrate National Chip and Dip Day with these 25 quick recipes.

A cute, mint, and crossbody phone wallet.

Getting ready for spring break travelling? Here's why carrying fancy luggage is a bad idea.

Try out this scarf styling trick.

9 spring hair trends to try out.

Have a good one.


Lots of hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles