Wednesday, March 20, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 10: Gradient Nails!

I was so pumped for this challenge. Like, you guys don't even know. I LOVE doing gradient nails, I think they look so professional when they're done. Almost like they're airbrushed (if they're done right), you know? Well anyway, this look is centered around the Chinese/Vietnamese New Year! (: Red and gold are traditionally lucky colors, symbolizing luck and wealth for the new year. Hopefully, I pulled this look off.

Oh! Check out the challenge here. (;

Read on for more pictures and products used!






Products used:
OPI Black Onyx
Essie Good as Gold
Essie Lollipop
Seche Vite
Makeup sponges

On my thumb, there's the chinese symbol for luck/prosperity. At least I hope so, lol. I tried my best, so don't judge me.

Magically yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles