Friday, June 29, 2012

Pinterest Picks of the Month: Summery Nails Edition

Summer is finally here, I'm so happy! That means I have time to blog more, and draw, paint my nails, and hang out with friends more! Summer  = more time. Haha.

Anyway, I might be doing a new series of Pinterest Picks of the Month, it's where I pick a few pins I've seen on Pinterest, and I show you guys them. It depends on how successful the series is. Anyway, here's my first one, and I hope you guys like it!



Source: bit.ly via Tierney on Pinterest

This is perfect for summer, it's just simple neon water-marbling.

Source: pshiiit.com via Sara on Pinterest
Cute pastel color blocking
















Source: femtalks.com via Mai on Pinterest



Since Independence Day is coming up, I thought I'd include a
nail art that's all about America. This variation on the French tip is just adorable.














Add a highlighted nail that stands out from the others for a pop.




















I think these are the most adorable lemonade-themed nails ever












Sorry for such a short post, they'll get longer soon, I'm just having a dinner emergency and have to run to the grocery store. I'll post soon! :) Feel free to comment if I should continue this series, or about anything. I'm hoping to see you readers soon! Thank you, as always, for reading.

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles