Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Would You Rather: Beauty Edition TAG!


Hello little, fluffy rain clouds,

It's been extremely cold and grey outside here in Washington State. I'm almost always wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with a hot chocolate in my house. Okay, whenever you go to Starbucks and get any drink, always say yes to the whipped cream. It's insane not to!

QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Crap. Why did it have to start out with a hard question? (¬、¬) Well, if I really had to choose, I would rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows, just because I have freaking Asian lashes, aka short and straight. My lips always need some love as well. Yup, yup. 

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would chop off all my hair because... Well, it'll grow back eventually. And wouldn't extremely long hair be kind of gross and tedious?

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I wouldn't expect this to be hard, but it actually kind of is. In the summer, I wear coral cheeks because it makes my tan stand out more. In the winter, a pink cheek is a more natural flush that makes you look like you just got kissed by the wind (more like got beaten up, but you know..). I say pink because it's always cold here, no matter what the season LOL!

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Hard decisionnnns!!! I would... Use it to buy some high end makeup. Clothes go in and out of style, while makeup is something you can wipe off one day and reapply the next to make a fresh, brand new look.

Read more after the jump!


5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner, for sure! Oh my goodness gracious, eyeliner as lipstick? Could you imagine? Black rimmed lips... EW!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora, most definately. More brands, more makeup. (n u n)

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip color. I like to play up my eyes rather than my lips, because my lips are already big and disproportionate to the rest of my face, my eyes need some extra oomph!

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter. I can survive the chill, but the heat and sweat would kill me.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails all year round, for sure! Dark nails are hard to remove. XD

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would... Rather give up my favorite lip product. XD My eyelashes are too important to me.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun! It looks so effortlessly chic, and it keeps most of the hair out of my face.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss. I need, need my nail polish to survive. It's my one source of blurring the line between beauty/art.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Gah! Worse fear right here! I would have to say shave them off, because Sharpie-ing them in everyday.... so tacky. I'd just rather be looking like a surprised dork all day.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Living without nail polish would tough, but I'd have to go with the nail polish. I mean, nail polish isn't as important to me as makeup because, let's get real. Nail polish can't cover your bumps and imperfections, make you look glowy, and make your eye balls pop like makeup can... Can it?

Well, on that note, I thank all of you for reading today, I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you liked it, please comment below on if you want more tags like this!

Thank you to Jen from FrmHeadtoToe for the tag, and check out Amy's answers and version to this tag!

Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai

P.S. Explanation of my address to you today: I felt like my readers should be fluffy rain clouds. Because that's all that's been surrounding me for the last winter. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles