Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drugstore EOTD: Simple Smokey Eye

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a WEEK. I'm not dead, I promise, I'm just starting up a bunch of drafts for the summer and getting ready for fall/winter Back to School Series! :) But first things first, I've got to get everything for the summer done first! Anyway, here's my little EOTD, it's really easy to recreate, I was using everything drugstore. Even my brushes and primer were drugstore, and it really did uphold through the whole night. But you probably want to see pictures, so here we go. P.S. I apologize for the wonky fallout and eyebrows. DX It was a long night.

Add some life with falsies!
Sorry I've got no full face pictures, again, I did this all in one night, and it was a last minute thing. I'd already removed my other eye when I took these pictures, so I'm really sorry! :/

Products used:

L'Oreal Decrease Eyelid Primer
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Trashed (outer crease)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (base)
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Single in Night Sky (crease)
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Dark Gray (lid)
NYX Single Eyeshadow in White (highlight)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Daiso False Eyelashes #5, straight

Brushes used:

E.L.F. Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brush
Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
E.L.F. Angled Eyeliner Brush


I will hopefully will do a tutorial on this soft, smokey eye, it really is simple. Hope to see you soon, I'll post, I promise! :)

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles