Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tip of the Day: 6/20/12

Hello readers! I'm just going to get straight to it, the tip of the day is:

Clean your phone.

(image)




Yep, clean your phone. You see, if you have a bunch of pimples and acne around your jawline, it might be because of your phone. You constantly touch it everyday, and most teenagers touch it just about every second. Do you know how many germs are on that phone of yours? A lot. And the oils on your hands? They get transferred to your face. Not something we want now, do we? It's really easy, just disinfect it with a baby wipe or some rubbing alcohol, and there you go! That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Thanks for listening for my quick tip of the day, I'll be up and posting again soon!

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles