Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May Favorites

What is this? Why is there a title saying May Favorites? What the heck? Well... I'm doing a post on all things I've loved this May! I've got so many favorite things, but I think I can narrow it down to just a little time-frame.

Aren't they pretty? Half of them smell pretty darn good, too. I always fall for the sweet ones. ;)
Here's a little insight of the products:
This is an amazing scent that I found at Bath and Body Works a week or two ago. I keep this little baby in my backpack at all times, and it always perks up my day when I put it on. I live in Washington state, as many may know, and it's a rain fest everyday. It has hints of orange, coconut, and pineapple, and a dominance in orange, which gives a burst of sunshine to my day. Wow, I just read that sentence and barfed up cheese. Anyway, it's a really light scent that really picks you up!
I did a post on this a while ago, and I've really been using it lately. It really gives your lashes an oomph, and it can withstand the bipolar weather of Washington, whether it be rain or sun. I love this because it can create a natural look if you're careful, and lots of length. Not that much in the volume department, though.

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum (middle)

This stuff is magic. I'm going to review on it. I just decided. I got this a couple of months ago, and it's made the world of difference. I use it right after my shower or before I straighten my hair, and it makes my hair feel unbelievably soft and silky. I only apply a little bit, though, or else it makes my hair look greasy. This stuff is great. MUST BUY.

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (lower left hand corner)
I got this a few weeks ago, and I was really craving a new bottle of Bumble and Bumble Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, and I just didn't feel like splurging. So I found this, and it suffices very nicely. It has a nice coconut smell, and the bottle controls how much you spray very well. It's perfect for summer beachy waves. Shh... I might make a video channel, who knows? Beach locks may be my first tutorial!

NYX Lipstick in Femme (lower right hand corner)

This is the PERFECT coral color for spring/summer. NYX lip products are always creamy and moisturizing. It's a cute little size, about the size of my pinkie, easy to transport, and bright. Yes, extremely bright. It's hard to pull off this color if you have pale skin mind you, but just explore NYX Lipsticks. They are the most adorable tubes of lipstick I've ever seen. And it has a really clean scent for the first 5 minutes. It's almost floral, but not.

Okay, that's all for today. That was a fun post. Sorry I haven't been able to post earlier, guys, I've been busy with finals and all that good stuff. But I will be posting soon, because where there are finals, there is break! Summer break that is. YAYY!!!

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles