Monday, April 2, 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer Review

Yes, I am a junior high student, so I get as much sleep as many high school students. On usual days, it's about 5-6 hours, and on weekends, I sleep in for 8-9 hours, the usual amount of sleep I should be getting. What does this have to do with today's review? Well... It's all about under eye concealer today folks.



Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
I've used this a few times after I got it ($7.50) and I absolutely LOVE this product from Maybelline. Usually I'm a bit iffy when it comes to everything from Maybelline besides their mascara, but I was in need of a new concealer. So, I picked up this baby, thinking it looked cool, and the pen design was unique, so I popped it in my basket and headed to checkout. I tried it when I got home, and I just stared in the mirror. I didn't know if this was seriously a drugstore concealer. IT IS SO AMAZING. My usually purpley under eye circles were the color of my skin! O_O This is in my makeup bag indefinitely now.

I give this product 5 stars!

I, as a student, don't have too much money. Therefore I search for the best in drugstore makeup. And an occasional splurge in high-end. I hope these help people that aren't looking for expensive products, and I'm actually looking toward doing an all drugstore makeup tutorial. And don't judge, I'm definitely not a makeup artist.

~Mai, your rambling beauty lover


Disclamer: This product was bought with my own money, and reviewed with my own complete opinion. Always.I do not get paid to review any products, and I just enjoy blogging. A lot. Dear Lord, I'm not a professional makeup artist, or doctor, so whatever happens with the beauty products to you, it's not my fault! I'm just expressing my own, true opinion. And I can't predict how everything will work for you, only tell you how they worked for moi. EVERY REVIEW IS OF MY OWN AND HONEST OPINION.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles