Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring 2012 Beauty Trend: Red Lips

Hello readers! Today's post will be about the ever in style red lippies. I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time!! I'll try to make it up with more posts today, I promise. I've been really busy, unfortunately. Homework can really suck.

Anyway, red lips are no surprise. It was seen all over runways, from bright corals to deep burgundies glossed on model's lips. Red lips are being taken to new heights, every shade of the red spectrum have been seen everywhere. They have been pulled back from the vintage pinup era, and put into the 21st century. This Spring/Summer 2012 (S/S 2012) has been filled with the message: Combine vintage and modern styles to create your own and unique style. Shine and let people know you are here.

....

At least that's what I think. ;) Read more after the jump!




Here are some examples of the many shades of red lips this season:

Lily Donaldson with deep burgundy lips
Audrey Tautou with orangy vermillion lips
Mischa Barton with a scarlet color
Rihanna with glossy scarlet lips
Milly S/S 2012 with coral lips

Some lippies for you to try:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire and Ice
M.A.C. Lipstick in Ruby Woo
E.L.F Lipstick in Royal Red
Laura Mercier Creme Lip Color in Tangerine

Thanks guys! Until next time! :)

~Mai, your rambling beauty lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles