Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume Review



Hi ladies! I hope your hump day has been fantastic, mine was spent laying around in bed... Whoopie.

Anywho.

I've actually been wearing this quite a lot recently, I like the light, clean scent it gives off. It's a very generic, pretty fragrance, not super unique in any way. It's very... mainstream, I have to say. Eau So Fresh is exactly as the name says, it's very fresh and girly, a good floral fruity scent you get after you pop out of the shower... A shower of apple blossoms and sugar.

After the drydown, the apple blossom scent is very dominant, along with the slight musk that accentuates the fruity notes.









Pros?
- Light scent, not too heavy
- Cute packaging
- Good fragrance for spring

Cons?
- Doesn't last long, probably only about 3-4 hours
- Rollerball, hence not the most sanitary

Cost? $20 at Sephora and other Marc Jacobs retailers

Overall Rating Out of 10? 8.5/10

Repurchase? Yep! But, it's an easily duped scent, if I find another, it can be easily replaced with another fruity floral scent.

Other Comments? It's a cute and pretty scent, if you catch my drift. It's fairly fruity, and once dried down it may be cloying to some, but I like it as a nice spring scent. It's quite obviously geared toward the younger consumers, and it's a lighter version of Daisy.

Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh contains notes of grapefruit, pear, raspberry, apple blossom, wild rose, violet, cedarwood, musks, caramel, plum.

Marc Jacobs Daisy includes notes of grapefruit, violet leaves, wild strawberry, gardenia, jasmine, violet, musk, vanilla, and white wood.

Bottom line, if you're a fan of Marc Jacobs Daisy (which I am), I think you would like this younger sister.


Butterfly kisses,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles