Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pinterest Picks of the Month: Chianti EVERYTHING.

Fall is officially here, and so I wanted to celebrate with a few Pinterest picks! (: Last time, my other PPotM was actually pretty popular, so we'll see how this series spins out.

The theme of this month is chianti, oxblood, burgundy, whatever you want to call it! That was the IT color of the season, and I wanted to showcase its loveliness. It's really a gorgeous color you can pair with black or brown. Or really any other color actually. Anyway, keep on reading through my rambles!











The above picture is one of my favorites that I've managed to find on Pinterest. Oxblood is so versatile, and it can be used casually or at a formal event. Either way, it looks gorgeous.





Source: google.com via Mai on Pinterest


These oxblood fishnet nails show the sexy side of chianti  -waggles eyebrows- I actually think these are really pretty, and I knew it was only a matter of time for the color of the season to make it to people's nails.




Look at those lips! Vampy, no? I think this is the perfect lip for fall because everything gets darker. Oxblood is the perfect in between shade of red and black. Chic, yet not goth.


Well, those are my picks of the month, sorry it's kind of short, I'm trying! For realzies. ;)

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles