Friday, May 3, 2013

A Warm Weekend

Frozen Lemonade
image source

Hello bubbling daisies!

It's predicted to be in the 70s and maybe low 80s this weekend, I'm super excited! I'm going to be going to a bake sale tomorrow that's going toward the American Cancer Society, supporting another team that's participating in our local Relay for Life! It's going to be a blast. (: I might put up pictures afterwards, in another "My Life" post.

Here are some links to check out while you're deciding what to do on your nice weekend ahead!

Which Youtuber should be your beauty guru? Find out with this quiz from Teen.com (and comment down below your response!)

Offensive or over-reaction over Jim Gaffigan's tweet? Refinery29 has the deets.

Need some prom hairstyle inspiration? Beautylish has 4 hair tutorials to help you get inspired!

Nautical bracelets perfect for the upcoming summer!



And to go along with the bracelets, check out this cute crop top from Topshop!

Check out G. from Nouveau Cheap's thoughts on Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara 

Song of Style's try on camo is a perfect weekend outfit!

Make a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade with this recipe from my recipes

Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast tries out Revlon's Wild Watermelon with a classic FOTD.

Bright, orange floral overlay makes this cream dress pop!




I'm not affiliated with any of the sites mentioned above. 



What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles