Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FOTD: Sick Days




Hello, ladies and gents. I've got to say, waking up at 9:30am is really rewarding on a weekday, but not when you feel like you can barely breath between coughs and feel woozy everytime you stand up. If you couldn't tell by the title, I'm ill. And dreadfully so. Everything kind of aches and just doesn't feel right. Oh, and I'm expecting my other lung to be hacked up soon enough.

Enough of my moaning and groaning, it's not becoming. Update on my blog: I could give you a list of reasons excuses for my absense, but honestly, it's the same things. School, life, lost camera, etc. I've got a whole lot of post ideas up and ready, but it's testing season coming up very soon. As soon as Friday night hits, my life will be dedicated to just dishing out photos (maybe ^_^;) and posts. Though I can't assure you as much quality as you would get while I'm not as busy, I assure you there will be more of me around. c;



Moody faces are great


Products used:
Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream - review coming soon!
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina - review coming soon!
Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic - review coming soon!
Sonia Kashuk Clear Brow Mascara
Smith's Rosebud Salve

So, I decided to punch up my cheeks just a little because I feel sickly and pale, you know? A little bit of color kind of wakes the world up. But, the makeup is pretty minimal, since all I'm doing is sitting around all day. Therefore explaining my use of no eye makeup today. The least I did was comb through my brows with some clear brow gel, so everything's not too cray.

Oh, and my glasses say howdy do, I don't believe you've seen them before. Here's their big debut, they're really nothing special. I actually want to get new frames.. Maybe in a year when I save up enough money. -_-


I hope you've had a good day, and sweet dreams! I'll have a new review up and running tomorrow morning. (:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles