Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions! (Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle)

Image Source: psdGraphics


Happy new year, everyone! I think 2013 is an odd number. No pun intended. I read somewhere that it was the first year without a repeated digit since 1987. There's your interesting tidbit of the day. And the first one of 2013, at that! ;D

Beauty Resolutions:
- Remember to take off my makeup every night(ノ´д`)I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know, I should do it every night, but I'm just kind of... busy.

- Exfoliate at least once a week, including my body. I'm a regular with my face, but I just get lazy when it gets to my body.

-Take better care of the pearly whites! Actually, they aren't pearly or white, but I'll be working on that.

-Wear SPF everyday, year round. Even if I do live in Washington state, it doesn't mean I can skimp.

-Toss beauty products that I don't use at all, and haven't for at least a year. I have a bad habit of just having a bunch of makeup lie around the back of my organizer, and I need to clean it out about every three months.

-Be bolder! I usually wear little to no makeup on a daily basis, as all I have to do is school. But, my 2013 is pretty busy so far, which equals more occasions to be fancier!

Read more to find out the rest of my resolutions!


Fashion Resolutions:
-Be more inspired and act on it! By this, I mean not just drooling over pretty fabrics and designs on Pinterest and Tumblr. I want to actually take action and have it influence on my own style in real life.

-Wear more skirts! Oh gosh. I live in jeans, and only jeans. I occasionally throw on some yoga pants, but I need to start being more adventurous, especially in the summer.

-Invest in quality basics. I mean, if you don't have a good foundation, what do you have?

-Be more conscious of the closet! I should keep track of what I actually have in my closet, and be more careful on what I actually want to buy, and if I need it.

-Wear more statement jewelry  Or, for that matter, buy more. I don't have a lot, and when I get around to accumulating a bigger collection, I should actually try to start using it lol.

Lifestyle Resolutions:
-Be a better friend. That explains itself.

-Post more! I always need to blog more, and I hope I can get to more in this new year.

-Be healthier! Doesn't everyone have this on their list? I'm going to try to workout more and eat healthier. But I still don't believe in running for fun.

-Manage time better. I have problems with managing my time effectively. I should probably get to finishing my school work before getting sucked into Youtube and Tumblr.

-Learn something new! I need to learn how to cook more dishes. And follow through on those projects I find on Pinterest that I never seem to get around to.

Thanks for reading, do you guys have any resolutions? Have a great 2013 (Eep, I wrote 2012 there at first) everyone!

Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles