Wednesday, January 9, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 8: Metallic Nails



Hello lovely person, I hope you're having a great day. I'm just doing my homework and lazing around the house... Yep, that's the outlook of my Monday.

So if you're new here, check out what the 31 Day Nail Challenge actually is (here). Basically, I try to do nail art for 31 days (not really consecutively, I've been taking it slow) and then I post here what polishes and products I used in the making! If you'd like a tutorial on any of the looks so far, shoot me an email or comment below!

Without further ado, Day 8!

Read on to see more pictures and the colors I used!

The left hand 
  



Products used:

Essie Good As Gold
Essie Boxer Shorts
Essie Turquoise and Caicos
OPI Alpine Snow
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
A toothpick
Scotch tape

I tried out a scotch tape mani, and it kind of worked out, you can see where I messed up, but Essie nail polishes dry faster than OPI, so this one turned out than my first tape manicure. It was a lot messier, as I used OPI and Sally Hansen brands. Also, I've had more practice, yes indeedy. I think this isn't bad for my second try. Thanks for reading, I'll be posting again the next few days or so! (:

Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles