Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 9: Rainbow!


Hello lovely readers, today's nail look is going to be a rainbow gradient glitter! :o

It seriously sparkles like no other mother.

Want to see the challenge? Merely click here!

 I've been testing out a new polish from the OPI Skyfall collection, and I'm really liking it so far. By the way, have you guys seen that? It's a really good movie! Not one of the best Bond movies, but a better one by far. 

Anyway, read on for the products and more shots!

Flash

Natural lighting


Products used:
Wedge sponge (to make the gradient effect)
OPI Goldenfall (Skyfall collection)
Zoya Nail Polish in Kali
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!, Green with Envy, and Mellow Yellow
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Fancy Delaney
Seche Vite Top Coat

I really like that OPI Goldenfall. I'm probably going to do a review in the near future, look out for that!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all have the very best day!

Your teenage beauty addict,

Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles