Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tip of the Day: 5/10/12

Harro, readers! Posts are coming up soon, I'm sorry, testing is here, and it's making me break out in stress. Ewww. -_- No sleep + lots of homework = Stress and breakouts.
White teeth


Anyway, today's tip of the day is about our pearly whites. When drinking either coffee, tea, Coca Cola, or any other staining drink, try to drink it through a straw to prevent staining and discoloration of your teeth. Keep those smiles pretty and white! :D Oh, and always go for water as often as possible, it flushes out your system and is pretty neutral in content.

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you next time!

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles