Monday, May 7, 2012

Mascara Monday 1: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara Review

Hullo readers! Today's Mascara Monday will be on Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara. Woah, what a mouthful.


Anyway, I was just frolicking through my local drugstore, and I found myself in into the cosmetics section. What a surprise! :) For the whole haul, look no further than here. (adding link soon)Lol, yes, I said haul. I kind of went crazy. You don't want to see me and my penny-pincher self at Ulta, when my beauty-crazed mind is arguing with the money conscious side. Complete mayhem; I'm totally exhausted by the end of the trip. ANYWAY. I found this with a shiny "NEW" sign on it, and I thought, what the hey? I got me some birthday money, so why not spend a little? So, here it is:





After, different angle

My Take: Well, it was a cool brush. And it definately lengthened. And it's taking a permanent place in my bag. I would use another mascara under/over this for thickening though. It's not very good for small lashes, but come on. Most mascaras don't have that capability. XD It had a small amount of clumping, just a little pinching here and there. For me, it actually curls a bit. Surprise, surprise! Oh, and the waterproof formula works. It endured a volleyball tournament and PE outside on a nice day. It was slightly difficult to remove, but it's a waterproof mascara. I bought this for $8.49, an average price for drugstore mascara.

Summary:

Product:8/10
Formula:8/10
Price:9/10
Lasting power: 9.5/10
Packaging (wand): 10/10



That's all for today! Until next time!

Your rambling beauty addict,
Mai

Disclamer: This product was bought with my own money, and reviewed with my own complete opinion. Always.I do not get paid to review any products, and I just enjoy blogging. A lot. Dear Lord, I'm not a professional makeup artist, or doctor, so whatever happens with the beauty products to you, it's not my fault! I'm just expressing my own, true opinion. And I can't predict how everything will work for you, only tell you how they worked for moi. EVERY REVIEW IS OF MY OWN AND HONEST OPINION. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles