Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bronze Eye Tutorial

Excuse the flyaway hair..


Hello, lovelies. I realize we are hitting the smack middle of summer and weather has been crazy, but whenever I wear this look, it makes me feel... I don't know, really warm. It's weird. It's probably just me. Anyway, you don't want to listen to my lame intros or rambling, let's just get to the tutorial.





What I used:

Milani Runway Eyes in Designer Browns
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

This look is mainly centered around the Milani Runway Eyes Palette in Designer Browns. What I did:

  1. Take the 4th color down and pack it on your lid. Blend it in up to your crease.
  2. Take the 2nd to last color down (as shown) and blend it into your crease.
  3. Take the last color on the palette and rim your upper and bottom lash line. 
  4. Using the white shade at the top, highlight your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye.
  5. Apply eyeliner and mascara accordingly, and voila! Summer heat on your eyes!
Thank you for reading, as always, I love you all! Good night, and enjoy the Olympics! :)

Your rambling beauty addict, 

Mai






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles