Saturday, August 11, 2012

Essie A Crewed Interest Swatch and Review

Hello, girlies (and boysies?). Today's post will be a post on the Essie nail polish A Crewed Interest, which was in the Spring 2012 collection I believe.

Read on for the review!

I thought this polish was a gorgeous color, it's a peachy pink, and the polish is extremely creamy. It's really sheer at the same time though. Really sheer. It was almost annoying on how thick the 3 layers of polish I had to slap on. Oh, by the way, the above is swatched with 3 coats and no top coat. It has a good and shiny finish, although I found it to be a little runny and glompy. It was really hard to make it smooth, as I usually have no problem painting my nails. Though I really liked the color, I could have done without the sheer and chunky finish.

Blog rating for Essie A Crewed Interest: B- 

And only a B because the color is so devastatingly pretty.

Thanks for reading, I love everyone of you! :)

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles