Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge Day 4: Green

Hello, lovelies. Today's nail challenge is GREEN. Nail challenge here. Personally, I think today's design was a little holiday-ish. But I really adore the hunter green that adorns my nails. Take a look for yourself~






I did do a kind of sketchy french tip, but I'm working on it, I promise. ;) I'm just so excited for the holidays to come, all the collections are coming out now. SO PUMPED.

Have an amazing day!

Your rambling beauty addict,

Mai







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles