Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail Design of the Month: March

Spring is here, readers, and tribal is back in! Let me hear a woot woot from the boho girls out there. WOOT WOOT! Well, I was searching the Internet, and I found that the trend had evolved onto nails. Cool, right?

So, I thought I'd try it out myself. This is about a week after I did my nails, sorry about the horrible quality of the picture guys. I also did it with a toothpick, such crudeness on my part. But hey, it works. Maybe if I have time, I'll post a tutorial of my next month's design. I'll see what I choose to do. I'm open for suggestions, so feel free to comment!




~Mai, your rambling beauty lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles