Friday, March 30, 2012

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Review


So, my first makeup review of the blog, the world, here we go then. This mascara is an interesting one.

Pros:
  •  It volumizes a lottttt
  • It makes your lashes look fuller because it has such a big wand
  • It has a big wand. <3
  • It gives the illusion of bigger lashes, not long ones.
Cons:

  • If you don't apply it right, it can make your eyelashes look spidery and clumpy.
  • I got it, and it kind of smelled. It's most likely the smell of the collagen in it, but I tossed it after 2 weeks.
  • If you get the non waterproof kind, it's REALLY non waterproof. It will run like heck.
  • I've heard that it flakes on some people. It didn't happen to me, but it might to you. O_O
The formula is a wee bit runny, so apply a lot if you end up buying this product. For me, the cons outweighed the pros. A lot of people like this, but it's not for me. It's not the worse I've come by, but it's an iffy one. It definitely volumizes a lot. Yes indeed, that it does. It easily can create a dramatic look without false lashes, and with, but I prefer Maybelline Falsies over this one. But that is a story for another time folks. It's time to go beddybye. Have a good one, internet readers.

~Mai, your rambling beauty lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE that you're taking time out of your day to comment here, and I'd really love to connect with you, but please keep them appropriate! To know more about my commenting policy, click on the Policies tab up at the top of the page. Thank you for commenting!

Disqus for Stylish Scribbles